Learn how to plan and improve your data science and machine learning based career
- Are you thinking about working in data science?
- Do you already work in a data analytics job, but you do not know how to get your career to the next level?
- Are you interested in getting add-on credentials in data science, but you do not yet know which way to go?
- Do you want to know about salaries in data science?
- Are you searching for ways to improve your CV?
- Do you want to know which countries are best for a data analytics career?
- Simply spoken: Do you want to get your career right from the start?
If you answered YES to some of these questions, this course might be interesting for you.
Your work takes the biggest chunk of your time, it should be a fun and challenging thing to do – so you better plan for a successful and meaningful work life. I will show you how.
By only investing 3 hours of your time you will get a clear idea about how to plan your career in data science. I assume you do not want to be one of those people who do a job that makes them unhappy and that leads to nowhere. Proper planning on education, industry, location and salary expectation will enable you to avoid the pitfalls of our modern job market. In this course you will learn about all of these and much more.
I have worked for several multinational corporations as well as an independent consultant and did my fair share of statistical programming and analytics jobs. In this course I will tell you anything you need to know in order to even start or improve your career.
This course is designed for anybody interested in a data analytics based career. No matter if you are just starting your stats, physics, math, business or science education, or if you are already doing an analytics job, you will get valuable info to bring your career to the next step.
This course gives you an idea about where to work with your quantitative education. If you want to work in data analytics, this course will show you how to get there. Information about all the opportunities that are available is hard to find. Students often only have a limited view about their possibilities. In this course I will show alternative fields of employment which you did never think about.
At the end of this course you should be able to plan your career. If you are already in a data driven field, you should be able to plan for your next steps. Maybe it is an add-on education you need, maybe you need to change industries or employers. All of those topics are covered and explained in detail, so that you can make your career a success story.
I will give you valuable info about how to find jobs, how to improve your CV and how to even position yourself without job experience. I know that it is tough to get a foot in the door without experience, therefore I provide some little known techniques in how to use social media to start your career.
There is a lot of hype around data science careers and job opportunities. While some of it is clearly justified, data science is a key technology for the years to come, it is also important to manage your expectations. Salaries are above average, but you need to get the job first. Interviews and assessment centers can be quite tough and the competition is not sleeping. I will show you how to stay ahead of the competition with some creative social media techniques.
Do yourself a favor, save time and energy for a prosperous career, and subscribe to this course.
What are the requirements?
- have an interest in data science
- a desire to work in analytics / quant / data science
- you will not need any specific software
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- plan your career in data science
- identify possible employers
- improve your CV to get more job interviews
- identify the best locations for data scientists
- evaluate if a particular add-on education is of any value for you
What is the target audience?
- Take this course if you are planing a career in an analytics/quantitative field
- Take this course if you already work in data science but you want to learn about alternative ways to get to the next level
- No matter if you just started your data science education, or you are already done with it, you will still get info on how to get a foot in the door with attractive companies